Testament to the impressive lineup chosen for the 2013 event, Groovin The Moo‘s Bendigo leg has officially reached capacity. This is the fourth year in a row that the Bendigo shindig has sold out, this time happening in less than 48 hours.
Organisers are absolutely chuffed with the news. It’s a dead giveaway that the remaining shows will most likely follow suit and hit sold-out status. Stephen Halpin of Cattleyard Promotions has commented, “I just want to say a big thank you to Bendigo for supporting GTM again. As always, we are all very excited about the line-up and look forward to a great day. Apologies to those who missed out, but we do have a limited capacity and just can’t fit anyone else in the venue!”
This leaves just the Maitland, Canberra, Townsville and Bunbury shows as the only ones with tickets still available – but don’t get too comfy thinking you’ll book your tickets ‘tomorrow’. Get it done quick or risk missing all the goodness of The Moo!
Groovin’ The Moo 2013
Saturday, 27th April 2013 – Maitland NSW
Blomfield St, Maitland NSW 2320
Sunday, 28th April 2013 – Canberra ACT
University of Canberra
Kirinari St Bruce ACT 2617
Saturday, 4th May 2013 – Bendigo VIC
Bendigo’s Prince of Wales Showground
42 – 72 Holmes Rd, Bendigo VIC 3550
Sunday, 5th May 2013 – Townsville QLD
Murray Sports Complex – Townsville Cricket Grounds
Mervyn Crossman Dr & Murray Lyons Cres, Idalia QLD 4811
Saturday, 11th May 2013 – Bunbury WA
(off) Parade Rd Bunbury WA 6230
- New Festival The Plot Launched By Groovin The Moo Organisers
- Groovin The Moo 2014 Locks In Dates Plus South Australian Debut
- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros Confirm Tour Next Year, Headed For Groovin The Moo 2014?
- Groovin The Moo To Come To Dubbo?
- Urthboy Drops Out Of Groovin The Moo Bunbury, Replaced By Allday
- Groovin The Moo Townsville – Townsville Cricket Grounds, 05/05/13