Lamb Of God vocalist and free man Randy Blythe has announced he will be releasing a special memoir recalling the last 12 months of his life as he stood trial for manslaughter. The text will delve deep into Blythe’s experiences on the wrong side of the Czech legal system and is expected to arrive some time next year.
Blythe commented on the book, explaining that he had been waiting for a story worth telling before he wrote a memoir, though he never thought it would be over such unfortunate circumstances:
“While I’ve dreamed of being a published author almost since I began to read, I never imagined my first book would center around such a sad topic. Sometimes though, life unexpectedly provides you a story that needs to be told.”
The frontman hopes others will learn from his experiences, adding:
“I believe this one does (for several different reasons, not just for the benefit of myself), so I will tell it with the respect and dignity all involved deserve. This will be a good read, I promise you, and I hope some good comes of it.”
The book will be published by Da Capo Press/Random House. Meanwhile, LOG are back on the touring circuit with plans to be Down Under this September.
(Via Metal Hammer)
- Lamb Of God’s Randy Blythe Wants You To Know He Just Burnt His Dick
- Lamb Of God, Meshuggah – Festival Hall, Melbourne 22/09/13
- Lamb Of God Facing Ban From Malaysia For Being ‘Satanic’
- Lamb Of God Frontman Randy Blythe Releases Film About Manslaughter Trial
- Lamb of God And Meshuggah Announce Australian Tour, September 2013
- The Acacia Strain Drop Guitarist And Main Songwriter, Hire Two New Members