Rapper turn skateboard turn rapper again Lil Wayne has given everyone a scare this week, according to TMZ after exhibiting serious health issues in-flight, forcing an emergency landing.
TMZ have reported that Weezy was broken down in seizure-like symptoms. So things like Deja Vu, Jamais vu (the opposite of Deja Vu), issues with the senses, racing thoughts, numbness and fear or panic. That’s a lot of shit things to be feeling when you’re thousands of feet off the ground.
Staff responded accordingly and made an emergency landing in Texas, where Lil Wayne was rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment. No word has come through on his condition other than that he’s doing well. It is yet to be revealed whether he has recovered or is still in hospital.
Stay tuned for more as the story develops.
- Lil Wayne Launches Sports Agency, Signs Cristiano Ronaldo
- Eminem Explains Why He Felt Threatened By Kanye West
- Dave Chappelle Tackles Kanye And Lil Wayne In Chicago Comeback Show
- Papoose Makes Unscheduled Appearance On Stage At Summer Jam
- Drake’s Dad Leaks Album Tracklist Showing Collabs With Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake & Frank Ocean