Melbourne’s favourite all-ages festival, Push Over, will be back for its 22nd year in 2014, taking over Sidney Myer Music Bowl on the Labour Day public holiday, Monday, March 10th, and offering a smattering of glorious hip hop, rock, indie, hardcore and punk for you to feast on.
If you’re into a bit of Aussie hip hop, Push Over has you well covered with Pez, Remi, Chance Waters and Allday. There’s also plenty of indie rock on the bill with Cub Sport, Dream On Dreamer and Deez Nuts, while if hardcore and punk is more your thing, you’ll be checking out In Heart’s Wake, The Smith Street Band, Buried In Verona, Luca Brasi and Make Them Suffer.
There’s also nine spots on the bill for the hot new Victorian bands that win the the FReeZA Push Start Grand Final, as well as the legendary Push Underground Hip Hop Showcase, plenty of break dancing, MCs, a wide variety of food and a chance to meet your favourite bands in the signing area.
Tickets are $45 plus booking fee, available via Ticketmaster from 9:00 AEDT tomorrow, Thursday, 28th November.
Push Over Festival 2014
Monday, 10th March
Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne
Buried in Verona
Dream On Dreamer
In Hearts Wake
Make Them Suffer
The Smith Street Band
- Dan Sultan, Courtney Barnett Win Big At Music Victoria Awards
- Party In The Paddock Drops First 2015 Lineup
- The Smith Street Band Forced To Abandon US Tour
- triple j Reveals First J Award 2014 Nominees
- The Amity Affliction Add New Shows To 2015 National Tour
- Pez Admits To Being “Offended” By 360’s ‘Q&A’ Comments