Stereosonic 2012 organisers have announced the dates for the festival’s events coming up this November and December. Kicking off in Sydney on the 24th, we’ll likely see plenty of big acts such as last year’s lineup that included Armin van Buuren, Afrojack, Avicii, The Bloody Beetroots, Ferry Corsten, LMFAO, Benny Benassi and Carl Cox.
Update: Stereosonic 2012 lineup announced
This year’s festival has already had a leak, with DJ Superstar, Tiesto, confirming his appearance via Twitter. With him headlining this year’s festival, it’s sure to be even bigger and better than last year, which saw Sydney’s venue upgraded to the ANZ Stadium to cope with ticket demands.
The lineup and venues should be announced around early July, with tickets going on Sale early August.
Stereosonic 2012 Dates
Saturday November 24th – Sydney
Sunday November 25th – Perth
Saturday 1st December – Melbourne
Saturday 1st December – Adelaide
Sunday 2nd December – Brisbane
- 92 People Arrested At Stereosonic Melbourne
- Stereosonic To Stream Sets Live From Melbourne 3pm Onwards
- Police Plan Massive Drug Crackdown On Stereosonic Melbourne
- Stereosonic 2012 Melbourne – Set Times, Map + Travel Information
- Example: “Most Of My Next Album Is Going To Be Produced By People At Stereosonic”
- Major Lazer DJ Set Happening At Goodgod Small Club Tonight?