Odd Future’s Tyler The Creator is a big fan of Kanye West and he’s proved it while in Australia for the Big Day Out. Kanye is performing tonight in Melbourne at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl while Odd Future are due to play their last Australian show tomorrow night at the Hi-Fi. Tyler has been spotted at The Kanye show hugging strangers and just all round loving life at the show.
Big Day Out posted an update on Facebook:
Spotted: Tyler, The Creator hugging strangers, including security, during Kanye West’s set at The Bowl
Tyler was also spotted at the front of the stage at the Sydney Big Day Out during Kanye’s set. Music Feeds’ reviewer Alex Langlands was also front of stage during Kanye’s set, he described Tyler’s enthusiasm:
When Kanye made the stage, the crowd was completely captivated. Even Tyler, The Creator from Odd Future was in some form of trance.
Kanye will head home this week after he was removed from the Big Day Out Adelaide and Perth line-ups due to downsizing after ticket sales were slow.
The Big Day Out 2012 festival will head to Adelaide on Friday and wind up in Perth on Sunday. Soundgarden will headline the remaining shows.
- Noel Gallagher: “Arcade Fire Need To Pry Themselves Out Of Their Own Asshole”
- Courtney Barnett, Pond, Jagwar Ma Top NME’s 2013 Top 50 Lists
- Kanye West Slams A Nike Executive In A Partly Auto-Tuned On-Stage Rant
- Seth Rogen & James Franco Parody Kanye West’s ‘Bound 2′ Video
- Kanye West Trolled By Online Retailer Zappos