Gearing up for the release of their forthcoming album, Black Veil Brides have revealed that it’s not all that they’ve been working on of late. To coincide with the release of Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones, BVB will be releasing a full-length music film. The aptly titled Legion of the Black.
If you check out the trailer below, you’ll see the band has something pretty epic in the works. By the looks of things, it’s a high quality production. It’s dark and intense, and just what you’d expect from a movie made by Black Veil Brides.
So far, the band have revealed a massive 19-song track for the album, which you can check out here. Other than that, we know that the release will hit shelves January 8. Session times, dates and locations for the film have not yet been announced, but don’t stress. If there’s not one near you, the band will be offering a pay-per-view session via Facebook sometime after, and it will eventually find its way onto DVD format, according to Loud Wire.
Check out the trailer below.
- Black Veil Brides Sidewaves Announced
- Black Veil Brides, Eagles Of Death Metal For Soundwave 2014?
- Black Veil Brides Singer Crushes Warped Tour Heckler In 90-Second Tirade
- Black Veil Brides Busted Using Fake Amps At Warped Tour
- Black Veil Brides Release Lyric Video For New Track ‘Revelation’