Whitney Houston has died at the age of 48, but so far the cause of death has not been revealed. Her publicist Kristen Foster has confirmed the singer is dead and tmz reports that Houston died at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. A police crime lab vehicle was seen outside the hotel just moments ago.
Update: According to the Daily Mail, she was seen leaving a pre-Grammy’s party on Thursday night with blood dripping down her leg and scratches on her wrist and she had to be escorted from the club to her car.
Update: Prescription drugs have been found in the hotel room. No illegal drugs have been found and it’s possible the singer drowned in the bathtub (Via TMZ)
During her career, Houston also won two Emmy Awards, 30 Billboard Music Awards and 22 American Music Awards and she sold over 200 million albums world wide.
She also starred in a number of movies, including the hit films The Bodyguard and Waiting to Exhale.
Her career was plagued by drug problems and a roller-coaster marriage with singer Bobby Brown. She admitted to abusing cocaine, marijuana and prescription pills and could no longer hit the notes she had during her hey day.
RIP Whitney Houston (August 9, 1963–February 11, 2012)
- Axl Rose Is Actually The Greatest Singer Of All Time, Says Chart
- Cop Claims Detective Ogled Dead Whitney Houston’s Naked Body
- Woman Forces Emergency Jet Landing By Singing ‘I Will Always Love You’ Non-Stop
- Private Investigator Believes Whitney Houston Was Murdered, Has ‘Evidence’
- Whitney Houston Cause Of Death – Drowning, Cocaine, Heart Disease