Machine Gun Kelly’s sixth studio album and second Travis Barker co-production, Mainstream Sellout, is coming out on Friday, 25th March. The rapper turned pop punk artist has shared the album’s artwork, track listing and details of its featured guests.
The artwork shows Machine Gun Kelly playing a black Schecter guitar. His signature guitar is a pink Schecter and pink remains the dominant colour on the Mainstream Sellout album cover.
As Rolling Stone points out, the Mainstream Sellout artwork is similar to the artwork for Japanese Breakfast’s latest album, Jubilee. On the Jubilee cover, JB’s Michelle Zauner is surrounded by dangling orange persimmons. On Mainstream Sellout, MGK is surrounded by falling pink tomatoes.
In addition to Barker’s production, the album will feature Bring Me the Horizon, Pete Davidson, Blackbear, Willow, Iann Dior, Gunna, Young Thug, and two tracks with Lil Wayne. The singles, ‘Papercuts’, ‘Emo Girl’ (featuring Willow) and ‘Ay!’ (featuring Lil Wayne) have already been released.
In January, Kelly tweeted that he’d be releasing two new albums in 2022. Check out the Mainstream Sellout track listing below.
- ‘Born With Horns’
- “God Save Me’
- ‘Maybe’ (featuring Bring Me the Horizon)
- ‘Drug Dealer’ (featuring Lil Wayne)
- ‘Wall of Fame (Interlude)’ (featuring Pete Davidson)
- ‘Mainstream Sellout’
- ‘Make Up Sex’ (featuring blackbear)
- ‘Emo Girl’ (featuring Willow)
- ‘Ay!’ (featuring Lil Wayne)
- ‘Fake Love Don’t Last’ (featuring Iann Dior)
- ‘Die In California’ (featuring Gunna and Young Thug)
- ‘Sid & Nancy’
- ‘Twin Flame’