Music Feeds are proud to present two special sideshows for South Carolina buzz group Band of Horses while they visit our shores in January for the 2013 Big Day Out.
The band will play theatre shows in Melbourne and Sydney, and will be joined by very special guests Mike Noga and the Gentlemen of Fortune, whose line-up features members of Dallas Crane, The Gin Club, The Vandas, and The Ladyboyz.
The band have just released their fourth album Mirage Rock, which was produced by Glyn Johns – who has been behind the desk for the likes of rock icons including The Who and the Rolling Stones. It’s been described as “arguably the band’s most cohesive and accomplished set of compositions and performances to date.”
Expect these shows to be filled with plenty of sassy new material from the record, along with plenty of hits from the band’s back catalogue, which has turned them into a household name.
Tickets for the shows go on sale 9am this Friday, September 21 from www.bigdayout.com.
Band of Horses – Big Day Out 2013 Sideshows:
Tuesday, January 22 – Enmore Theatre, Sydney
Wednesday, January 23 – Palais Theatre, Melbourne
Check out all the other Big Day Out 2013 sideshows here.
- 15 Musos Who’ve Taken Society To Peak Beard Status
- Band Of Horses Stream New Live Album ‘Acoustic At The Ryman’
- Big Day Out 2014 Members Pre-Sale Sold Out
- Big Day Out 2014 Dates & Lineup Announcement Details Leaked
- Big Day Out 2014 Planning More Venue Changes
- Victoria Police Seek Power To Deny Drug Offenders Entry To Music Festivals