If you think Chad Kroeger makes some awful music – you ain’t seen nothing yet.
It appears the Nickleback frontman’s evil ways aren’t just limited to music – he’s also been the mastermind of some seriously crazy dares, which have left the band’s roadies in all sorts of pain.
The dare took place while the human Paddle Pop Lion and his pals were bored on a hot day during a tour of Germany a few years back.
“We’ve always been very close to our crew, so we’ve had a lot of fun getting them to do silly, stupid things that could possibly cause them to hurt or injure themselves in some way,” he said.
“We were in Germany years ago…and we were just bored. In a back room in the venue where we were playing, there was an old fan with a metal blade.
“And we paid the drum tech about 600 deustchmarks [to] stick his Johnson in the fan.”
Kroeger went on to describe the incident to Men’s Health in much more gore-filled detail – and his plans to embarrass the poor drum tech on his birthday.
“He took the money… I can still hear the ‘bleh-bleh-blehhhhhhh’ of the blade slowly spluttering to a stop, and this blood-curdling scream. It was fantastic.”
“Somebody had video footage of this somewhere that needs to be resurrected and shown at the guy’s next birthday party.”
I sure hope karma bites Kroeger on the butt for his evil antics when Nickleback tour our country later this month for a string of arena dates. In the meantime, excuse me while I reach for a bucket…
- Rolling Stone Readers’ Worst Acts Of The ’90s Include Creed, Hanson And…Nirvana?
- Chicago Mayor Denies Accusations Of Liking Nickleback
- EXPOSED: Find Out Which Of Your Friends Likes Nickelback On Facebook
- Nickleback’s Chad Kroeger Collaborating With Avril Lavinge
- Nickelback Lash Out At Twitter Hates And Threaten Australian Tour
- Nickelback Respond To Detroit Lions Petition