With an Australia tour planned as massive as Coldplay’s up-and-coming run of shows, it’s easy to lose the sense of intimacy with your crowd, which is why the band have announced an intimate, and so far secret, gig in Sydney.
It’s looking like right now the only way in is to win your tix. The Today Network, Channel V and MAX are all giving away double passes, flights and accom for those fortunate enough to win. The show will take place Thursday, November 15, so you will be privy to the new tuneage a full day before the new album and DVD Coldplay Live 2012 is officially released.
The competition will close November 11th, and according to TMN, only then will fans learn the location of the show.
To enter the draw, head over to The Today Network, MAX or V Music. Should you not make the cut, fear not. The gig will be televised through MAX TV via The Today Network website, and sponsors Huawei will be streaming it all on their Facebook page.
- Coldplay Announce New Album ‘Ghost Stories’, First Single ‘Magic’
- Coldplay’s Will Champion Plays A Drummer In ‘Game Of Thrones’
- Coldplay’s ‘Rush Of Blood…’ Voted Favourite Album Of All Time By BBC Listeners
- Coldplay ‘Clocks’ Voted Best Song Of The Last Decade
- Coldplay, Black Eyed Peas Contribute To Hearing Loss Compilation