Two of Australia’s more interesting emerging bands are teaming up for a brief tour this June. Co-headlining together will be Collarbones and Ghoul.
As Mess and Noise report, the two bands will play only three nights together in total, in Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne. Sydney/Adelaide duo Collarbones are out promoting their album Iconography, while Sydney’s Ghoul are peddling their mini-album, Dunks.
The dates are:
Friday June 3, GoodGod Small Club, Sydney, NSW
Saturday June 4, Format, Adelaide, SA
Sunday June 5, Northcote Social Club, Melbourne, VIC
- OutsideIn 2014 Lineup Expands
- Cloud Control To Headline The Rocks Australia Day
- FBi Reveals Sydney Music, Art & Culture Awards Finalists
- Collarbones, The Standard – 12/10/12
- Collarbones Announce Die Young Tour
- Sydney’s Ghoul Split Up