Sound Chaser Productions have announced the lineup of Feast Of Metal II, set to take place this February at the Revolt Artspace in Kensington, Victoria. A celebration of all things heavy, the roster boasts such names as Barbarion, Vanishing Point, Hobbs Angel Of Death, and Witchgrinder.
According to the organisers, Feast Of Metal is about more than just the music, “It’s about the scene… It’s about supporting our brothers and sisters of metal; the visual artists, the business owners, and the musicians. And having a fucking incredible time while we’re at it.”
Besides two stages worth of superb Australian metal talent, including arguably Australia’s first thrash band, the mighty Hobbs Angel Of Death, Feast Of Metal II will also have sword fighting, a metal marketplace, a dark artwork exhibition, plenty of good food, and metal and medieval themed games.
All the splendour will be going down at the Revolt Artspace on Saturday, 8th February. General admission tickets are just $30 till Thursday, 19th December, or until early bird allocation is sold out, when the price will be $35 pre-sale and $50 for a Feasting Ticket, $40 for on the door.
Visit the Feast Of Metal Facebook page for more info. See the full lineup and details, below.
Feast Of Metal II Lineup
Hobbs Angel Of Death
Atra Vetosus (TAS)
Rise Of Avernus (NSW)
Bane Of Winterstorm
Saturday, 8th February 2014
Revolt Artspace, Kensington VIC
Tix: Via Revolt Productions
- Aussie Viking Metal Band Barbarion Want To Play Eurovision
- Ronnie James Dio’s Label Shuts Down Melbourne Metal Musical
- ‘The Legend of Dio: A Metal Musical’ To Premiere In Melbourne
- Trivium, In Flames Announce Local Australian Tour Supports
- Tour Guide: Born Lion, Toehider, Troldhaugen, Twelve Foot Ninja
- Darkc3ll & Witchgrinder Co-Headline ‘Industrial Revilution’ Tour Dates