During a recent performance in Dublin, what could have potentially been a single fan has ruined everything for everyone after throwing a coin on stage, distracting the singer who paused mid-song to address the issue, before starting the song again.
What’s noteworthy, however, is how calm Yeezy is about the whole thing. Rather than exploding in his normal over-the-top fashion, he keeps it simple and to the point: “Don’t throw no hard shit up here while we’re performing, seriously. You fucked it up for everybody. I was having a perfect show, flawless victory. Don’t throw no shit on the stage, please.”
After a brief moment of confusion from the DJ, who misread the signals and queued the next track, the massive hit All of the Lights, resulting in Yeezy telling him to “Chill, chill!”, the coin is off the stage and the song has started from the top.
Kanye was in town for the Watch the Throne tour with creative partner Jay-Z. Hats off to the rapper, I say, who handled the situation a lot more maturely than he usually handles these type of things.
Check out the clip below; did he handle it well, or does he just love the sound of his own voice?
- Hear Kanye West’s New Song ‘Only One’, Featuring Paul McCartney
- Somebody Turned Kanye’s ‘Yeezus’ Into Christmas Album ‘Kreezus’
- Hacked Sony Emails Reveal Kanye West Planning “Immersive” Film Project
- Kanye Rapped His Entire New Album For Seth Rogen In The Back Of A Van
- Watch “U2 Minus 1″ Perform Their First, Probably Only, Gig
- Kanye West May Feature On James Blake’s New Album