During a recent performance in Dublin, what could have potentially been a single fan has ruined everything for everyone after throwing a coin on stage, distracting the singer who paused mid-song to address the issue, before starting the song again.
What’s noteworthy, however, is how calm Yeezy is about the whole thing. Rather than exploding in his normal over-the-top fashion, he keeps it simple and to the point: “Don’t throw no hard shit up here while we’re performing, seriously. You fucked it up for everybody. I was having a perfect show, flawless victory. Don’t throw no shit on the stage, please.”
After a brief moment of confusion from the DJ, who misread the signals and queued the next track, the massive hit All of the Lights, resulting in Yeezy telling him to “Chill, chill!”, the coin is off the stage and the song has started from the top.
Kanye was in town for the Watch the Throne tour with creative partner Jay-Z. Hats off to the rapper, I say, who handled the situation a lot more maturely than he usually handles these type of things.
Check out the clip below; did he handle it well, or does he just love the sound of his own voice?
- #Kanye West
- Kanye West Rubbishes Reports Of “Next Nelson Mandela” Claim
- Kanye West Reveals Details Of ‘Yeezus’ Follow-Up
- Noel Gallagher: “Arcade Fire Need To Pry Themselves Out Of Their Own Asshole”
- Courtney Barnett, Pond, Jagwar Ma Top NME’s 2013 Top 50 Lists
- Kanye West Slams A Nike Executive In A Partly Auto-Tuned On-Stage Rant