During a recent performance in Dublin, what could have potentially been a single fan has ruined everything for everyone after throwing a coin on stage, distracting the singer who paused mid-song to address the issue, before starting the song again.
What’s noteworthy, however, is how calm Yeezy is about the whole thing. Rather than exploding in his normal over-the-top fashion, he keeps it simple and to the point: “Don’t throw no hard shit up here while we’re performing, seriously. You fucked it up for everybody. I was having a perfect show, flawless victory. Don’t throw no shit on the stage, please.”
After a brief moment of confusion from the DJ, who misread the signals and queued the next track, the massive hit All of the Lights, resulting in Yeezy telling him to “Chill, chill!”, the coin is off the stage and the song has started from the top.
Kanye was in town for the Watch the Throne tour with creative partner Jay-Z. Hats off to the rapper, I say, who handled the situation a lot more maturely than he usually handles these type of things.
Check out the clip below; did he handle it well, or does he just love the sound of his own voice?
- Glastonbury Festival Respond To Kanye West Backlash
- Kanye West Confirmed As Glastonbury 2015 Headliner
- Watch Kanye West Perform With Wu-Tang Clan At Surprise London Gig
- Listen To The Explosive Studio Version Of Kanye West’s ‘All Day’
- Kanye West Has Revealed His Seventh Album Title
- Kanye West Just Apologised To Beck