From the breweries in Detroit Rock City (actually brewed in Sweden) comes the most exciting, best tasting beverage to tingle your taste buds. Yes, that is right. Fermented for over 32 years (not really) Kiss Destroyer Beer will be occupying your fridge very soon.
The Music Network reports that Fremantle All States Liquor Wholesalers have begun shipping the Swedish beer our way, which is currently only available in both Adelaide and Perth.
The Kiss website states that: “KISS Destroyer Beer is an easy-to-drink beer in the best German tradition! A careful brewing process creates its great head of foam, nice flavor, and a balanced bitterness, like an original ‘Pils’”. The Kiss Destroyer Beer is available in both bottles and cans and contains 4.7% alcohol.
In addition to the beer being offered, for the more classier Kiss fans, there is an exquisite wine available titled ‘Zin Fire’. It is described as: “a bold and fruity California Zinfandel — the result of a cool, long growing season that promoted fantastic flavor and a rich, jammy aroma. A brazen blend of blackberry and pepper gives the wine a hard-rocking kick and spicy smooth finish.” The wine is 13.5% alcohol and will hopefully also be shipped to Australia.
The news follows that of Motorhead releasing their own ‘Bastard Beer’, which is also brewed in Sweden.
- Former Kiss Co-Producer Says Peter Criss and Ace Frehley Were “Hired Hands”
- Watch: Kiss Dedicate Song To Murdered Fan In Queensland
- KISS, Motley Crue And Thin Lizzy, Etihad Stadium, Melbourne – 06/03/2013
- Mötley Crüe To Call It Quits After Returning To Australia
- KISS, Mötley Crüe, Thin Lizzy – Etihad Stadium, Melbourne 06/03/2013