Blur have debuted their new track Under the West Way live at the War Child Benefit Concert at Londonâ€™s Shepherds Bush Empire. This is the band’s first new song since the track Fool’s Day was released for the Record Store Day as a 7″ limited to 1000 copies.
This could come from what could be a new album from the band, their first since 2003′s Think Tank, and first since guitarist Graham Coxon famously left the band, before reconciling with Damon Albarn and reuniting in 2009.
The new song was written a couple of weeks ago while the band were on the road.
Listen: Blur – Under the West Way
- Damon Albarn Says There’s No Time To Finish New Blur Record
- Damon Albarn Releases Teaser For First Solo Album, Due 2014
- Blur’s Big Day Out Replacements To Be Revealed Today
- Dave Navarro Says Jane’s Addiction Won’t Appear At Big Day Out 2014
- Three International Bands Will Replace Blur At Big Day Out