Though the track has been heard previously in a live setting, Supremacy – in its studio-recorded glory – has leaked today, surfacing on YouTube as the release date for the album draws closer and closer.
Rumours are circling that The 2nd Law has been leaked in its entirety online, as one, only one previously unreleased track has been put up on the Tube. Supremacy will probably go down well with the loyal Muse following as it remains dubstep free. The track would fit in perfectly during the opening credits of any James Bond film. Bellamy’s voice swells with the instruments, climaxing together on more than one occasion.
About halfway through the 6-minute epic, Muse kick it into gear, picking up the base and finishing off with a much different tune than they started with. You can have a cheeky listen below.
The track will be legally released September 27 on The 2nd Law, alongside previously released single Madness.
In other Muse news, recent revelations have shown that Aussie fans may not be waiting as long we thought for a tour.
- Are Muse Releasing New Music For The ‘World War Z’ Soundtrack?
- WATCH: Muse Hit The Big Red Button In New Video ‘Panic Station’
- Rock In Rio 2013′s Insane Line-Up Released – Huge Metal Offerings & Australia Represents!
- Watch: Muse Reveal ‘Animal’ Music Video Competition Winner
- Muse Australian Tour Dates To Kick Off In Perth