As if all you lucky mothertruckers out there holding Radiohead tickets need anything more to be excited about, but during a show in Cincinnati this week, Radiohead have performed a never-before-heard track.
Titled Full Stop, the tune was snapped up on a phone/some other bootlegging device two times during the night, according to NME: once during soundcheck and once during the performance. Now the quality isn’t amazing, but it’s good enough to make out what’s going on.
Already on the same US tour, the band has showcased two other unheard tracks: Identikit and Cut A Hole. So who knows, maybe they will give Aussies some new flavours to sample. For those of you who missed out on tickets, promoters have announced there will be more. Even still, you will be able to catch the band via streaming at the up-and-coming Bonnaroo Festival, which will be streamed live in Australia.
Recorded during Soundcheck:
And recorded during the performance:
- Radiohead’s ‘Kid A’ Inspires Chef’s 10-Course Menu
- Radiohead’s Next Album “Up In The Air”
- Thom Yorke On Spotify: “The Last Desperate Fart Of A Dying Corpse”
- Science Discovers, Dolphins Enjoy Radiohead
- Thom Yorke Shares His Australian Election Views With ‘Abbottalypse Now’ Essay