Lana Del Rey and Marilyn Manson could be an item, according to reports coming out of Berlin this week. German newspaper B.Z reports that the pair have been spotted around Berlin on a number of occasions over the past week and the Video Games singer has also been seen leaving Manson’s hotel room at early hours of the morning. Manson and Del Rey have also been spotted having dinner together, leaving a Berlin restaurant together at midnight.
Both Manson and Del Rey are in town for the Echo Music Awards where they were also spotted back stage together.
If the pair are dating, then at least they both have something in common, they know how to put in a poor performance. Lana Del Rey has been struggling to regain credibility after her debut on Saturday Night Live was heavily criticised in January, while Manson’s recent comeback tour of Australia received heavy criticism from Australian reviewers. He was booed off stage during the Sydney Soundwave Festival and seemed pretty intoxicated at every show.
Manson is set to release his new album Born Villian on the 27th April; you can view the full track-listing here.
Lana Del Rey has recently released her new video clip for Blue Jeans, check it out here.
- Lana Del Rey’s ‘Tropico’ Team Sued By Photographer Over Slashing
- Lana Del Rey Unveils First ‘Ultraviolence’ Single, ‘West Coast’
- Lana Del Rey Debuts New Single ‘West Coast’ At Coachella
- Lana Del Rey Teams Up With The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach For ‘Ultraviolence’
- Lana Del Rey Lets Slip New Album ‘Ultraviolence’ Due Out May 1st