One of the most hated bands in the world at the moment, Nickelback, have posted a response video to the petition signed by 75,000 fans in a bid to get them pulled off the bill for the The Detroit Lions annual Thanksgiving Day game in the US.
They called us up. They said, ‘This whole debacle that’s going on in Detroit it just lunacy. We here in the comedy field think it’s just perfect for making fun of, and if you guys would like to come down here … We’re huge fans of Funny or Die and anything Will Ferrell is associated with — we’re there. So we’re like, ‘Absolutely, we’d love to come and make fun of the whole thing and ourselves at the same time.’
Watch: Nickelback Detroit Backlash Response Video
Nickelback were also voted the top sexual turnoff in a survey run by tastebuds.fm earlier this month. Their survey found both men and women find Nickelback the number one musical turn-off. 11.8% of men and 14% of women said they would not date the opposite sex if they were Nickelback fans.
- Rolling Stone Readers’ Worst Acts Of The ’90s Include Creed, Hanson And…Nirvana?
- Chad Kroeger: “I Paid One Of Our Drum Techs To Stick His Penis In A Fan”
- Chicago Mayor Denies Accusations Of Liking Nickleback
- EXPOSED: Find Out Which Of Your Friends Likes Nickelback On Facebook
- Nickleback’s Chad Kroeger Collaborating With Avril Lavinge
- Nickelback Lash Out At Twitter Hates And Threaten Australian Tour