Noel Gallagher‘s trippy collab partner Amorphous Androgynous has put together of 15-minute remix of his band Noel Gallagher’s High Flighing Birds‘ hit AKA… What A Life!
The remix will be a B-side on the band’s new single Everybody’s on the Run, which is the superb opening track to their self-titled debut album that was released last year.
Androgynous has previously put his hands all over the band’s track If I Had a Gun, which was retitled Shoot a Hole Into the Sun and appeared on their previous single Dream On.
As previously mooted, Gallagher is currently working on a collaboration with Androgynous, which will be out some time next year.
According to NME, Everybody’s on the Run will be released on CD, 12-inch and in a digital format on August 6. A video has also been shot for the single – with reports former The OC star Mischa Barton makes a cameo and that Noel plays an LA taxi driver.
Gallagher is about to start touring around the UK; however, he is set to perform at the iTunes Festival on September 12, which iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users will be able to stream.
- Damon Albarn: “An Album With Noel Gallagher Is A Distinct Possibility”
- Watch Noel Gallagher Take The Piss Out Of Oasis Videos
- Noel And Liam Gallagher End Feud
- Noel Gallagher: “Arcade Fire Need To Pry Themselves Out Of Their Own Asshole”
- Noel Gallagher Slams Radio For Not Playing Jagwar Ma