The endlessly delightful Owl Eyes has today offered fans some insight into what we can expect from her forthcoming debut album. Closure is the first sneak peak from Nighswim, and arriving with the album art, well, we can officially start to get excited.
Described in no other way than pop magic, Closure is a fine example of the vocal abilities 22-year-old Brooke Addamo has harnessed. Through the vivid production, the track is able to touch on both old world and new world pop sensibilities, all coming together to form the total unique styles of Owl Eyes.
Having previously released 3 EPs – Faces, Raiders, and Crystalised – Owl Eyes is no stranger to the airwaves, or, for that matter, to the highways of Australia on account of relentless touring. But it has all come together to form a solid basis for the album to find its footing.
Nightwish is sure to be a coming-of-age record from a musician who has fast come into her own under the watchful gaze of Australian music lovers.
- #Owl Eyes
- Interview: Owl Eyes – “I Always Want People To Create Their Own Stories”
- Owl Eyes – ‘Salt Water’ (Live On The Music Feeds Studio Rooftop)
- Owl Eyes – ‘Nightswim’ (Live On The Music Feeds Studio Rooftop)
- WATCH: Owl Eyes Releases New Music Video For ‘Closure’
- Owl Eyes Debut Album ‘Nightswim’ On The Horizon