San Francisco’s finest, the one and only Primus, are heading our way for the Big Day Out 2014 and now they’ve announced a total wet dream for fans of the Les Claypool-led outfit, with the trio set to play a special Sydney one-off sideshow, An Evening With Primus.
The word ‘unique’ gets bandied about a fair bit but it’s hard to think of a band that embodies the term more. Experimental, chaotic and distorted – Primus may have been kicking it for more than 30 years now but their hectic sound has always been consistent. Get yourself ready for Monday, 22nd January, when Primus will take over The Metro, playing two sets in a very intimate venue.
Tickets are on sale from 9:00am AEST on Friday, 29th November.
AN EVENING WITH PRIMUS
Monday, 27th January
Metro Theatre, Sydney
Tix: Via Ticketek
- Big Day Out’s US Owners Say They Inherited A Broken Festival
- Future Big Day Out Festivals Could Be East Coast Only
- The Big Day Out Has Another New Owner
- Watch Primus Cover Tool With Danny Carey On Drums
- C3 Confirms Big Day Out Cancelled
- No Big Day Out 2015 “Anywhere In Australia”: Report