Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke has left indie fans salivating after he dedicated a song to Jack White during the band’s set at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival. As Radiohead launched into their last song – Supercollider – Yorke said:
“This song is for Jack White. We saw him yesterday. A big thank you to him, but we can’t tell you why. You’ll find out.”
Interesting indeed. Could a collaboration of sorts be on the cards?
Both acts will be in Australia later this year – White is headlining Splendour in the Grass and doing a few of his own shows in July, while Radiohead will do a sold-out arena tour along the East Coast in November.
Watch the video of Radiohead performing Supercollider and Thom Yorke’s dedication to Jack White here:
- Bonnaroo 2014 Lineup Announced
- Radiohead’s ‘Kid A’ Inspires Chef’s 10-Course Menu
- Radiohead’s Next Album “Up In The Air”
- Have Jack White And Neil Young Recorded A Covers Album Together?
- Governors Ball 2014 Announces Killer Lineup