Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke has left indie fans salivating after he dedicated a song to Jack White during the band’s set at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival. As Radiohead launched into their last song – Supercollider – Yorke said:
“This song is for Jack White. We saw him yesterday. A big thank you to him, but we can’t tell you why. You’ll find out.”
Interesting indeed. Could a collaboration of sorts be on the cards?
Both acts will be in Australia later this year – White is headlining Splendour in the Grass and doing a few of his own shows in July, while Radiohead will do a sold-out arena tour along the East Coast in November.
Watch the video of Radiohead performing Supercollider and Thom Yorke’s dedication to Jack White here:
- Thom Yorke And Massive Attack’s 3D Collaborate On Tax Documentary Soundtrack
- Atoms For Peace Stream Unreleased Track ‘Magic Beanz’
- LISTEN: Jack White Covers Loretta Lynn’s Classic ‘Coal Miner’s Daughter’
- Thom Yorke Asks “Who The Fuck Is Bruno Mars?”
- Watch: Thom Yorke Gives Dating Advice To Teenagers