Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke has left indie fans salivating after he dedicated a song to Jack White during the band’s set at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival. As Radiohead launched into their last song – Supercollider – Yorke said:
“This song is for Jack White. We saw him yesterday. A big thank you to him, but we can’t tell you why. You’ll find out.”
Interesting indeed. Could a collaboration of sorts be on the cards?
Both acts will be in Australia later this year – White is headlining Splendour in the Grass and doing a few of his own shows in July, while Radiohead will do a sold-out arena tour along the East Coast in November.
Watch the video of Radiohead performing Supercollider and Thom Yorke’s dedication to Jack White here:
- Aussies Among Most Expensive Record Store Day Resales
- Jack White Shares Record-Breaking New Track ‘Lazaretto’
- Jack White Ruled Out Of Splendour 2014
- Jack White To Make World’s Fastest Released Record
- Radiohead: “We’ll Make A Plan At The End Of The Summer”