Snoop Dogg – who is meant to be known as Snoop Lion these days, but still goes by the name of Snoop Dogg – is going to star in a new video game, which is more-or-less based around him.
Rolling Stone reports that the rapper will be the main character in Way of the Dogg, which will be a mix of musical rhythm and fighting games, described as a “rhythm-action, beat-matching combat experience”.
Snoop said that the game’s storyline will explore his own personal journey.
“They’ve incorporated the journey of my own personal reincarnation as Snoop Lion into my character – the environments and the path that players have to follow,” he said.
“It’s not just about who you are or where you’ve been but where you are headed to.”
Two UK game studios – Echo Peak and 505 Games – are spearheading the project. They’re hoping to release the game through Xbox Live Arcade, Playstation Network, iOS and Android on 23rd April, the same date that Snoop’s first album as Snoop Lion – Reincarnated – is due out.
- Let Snoop Dogg Be Your Guide In ‘Call Of Duty: Ghosts’
- Big Day Out 2014 – Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne 24/01/14
- Snoop Dogg – Palace Theatre, Melbourne 22/01/14
- Australian Government Confirms “Snoop Dogg Has A Visa”
- Petition To Cancel Snoop Dogg Australian Tour Gathers Steam