The cats from triple j have announced that they will be broadcasting the Red Hot Chili Peppers performance at the Sydney leg of
next this year’s Big Day Out festival.
Taking place on Friday 18 January, the set will be the first of the entire tour, but the goodness doesn’t stop there. Stacks of other sets and oddities will be broadcast live through triple j on the day. Listeners can expect a full lineup of coverage in the coming days, but it’s sure to be the ultimate remedy to the no-ticket-blues.
The last time the Chili Willies were in town was 5 years ago in support of their then most current album Stadium Arcadium. This was followed by a hiatus from the band, which was officially broken with their recent release I’m With You. The band will be performing with new guitarist, Josh Klinghoffer
- Watch The Bennies’ Epic TISM Cover For ‘Like A Version’
- Steel Panther Want To Knock The Chili Sauce Out Of Anthony Kiedis’ Head
- Watch Hiatus Kaiyote Rework Gorillaz For ‘Like A Version’
- Triple J’s One Night Stand Taking A Break In 2015
- Chet Faker On Why You Should Put Your Phone Away At Gigs
- Watch Royal Blood Cover Cold War Kids For ‘Like A Version’