The cats from triple j have announced that they will be broadcasting the Red Hot Chili Peppers performance at the Sydney leg of
next this year’s Big Day Out festival.
Taking place on Friday 18 January, the set will be the first of the entire tour, but the goodness doesn’t stop there. Stacks of other sets and oddities will be broadcast live through triple j on the day. Listeners can expect a full lineup of coverage in the coming days, but it’s sure to be the ultimate remedy to the no-ticket-blues.
The last time the Chili Willies were in town was 5 years ago in support of their then most current album Stadium Arcadium. This was followed by a hiatus from the band, which was officially broken with their recent release I’m With You. The band will be performing with new guitarist, Josh Klinghoffer
- Mildura’s WZRDKID Added To Triple J One Night Stand 2014 Lineup
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Denounce CIA’s Use Of Their Music For Torture
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Used By CIA To Torture Prisoner
- Triple J Launches New Station Double J With Myf Warhurst
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Say New Music Out In September