In case you weren’t already in the mood to party this weekend, Andrew W.K has you sorted. In celebration of the forthcoming 10th anniversary reissue of I Get Wet, the party animal has handed down not one, but two clips for the aptly titled single It’s Time to Party.
According to Consequence of Sound, both were directed under the watchful gaze of Shawn Caple (think Underbelly). The first clip tells the tale of W.K kicking it into a small town, before turning everyone into his doppelganger, resulting in just more Andrew W.K’s than is probably good for society. Hilarity ensues.
The second is, well, the same thing. Titled Special Effects Version Only, viewers will be able to watch the same clip without the music behind it, which I suppose serves its own purpose. The chaos seems to take on a totally new form. It’s great. Check em out below!
- Andrew WK Early Modelling Head-Shots Surface Online
- Andrew W.K. Takes Out 24-Hour Drum Session World Record
- Andrew W.K. To Take On 24-Hour Drum Session In World Record Attempt
- Andrew W.K. Becomes The Face Of ‘Fresh + Sexy Wipes’
- Andrew W.K. Vows To Visit Middle East Despite Cancelled Ambassadorial Trip