British five-piece Zulu Winter kicked off Splendour festivities a little early this evening with an impromptu busking sesh outside the iconic Great Northern Hotel. Warming the burgeoning crowd for the triple j Pre-Splendour Party, onlookers were treated to acoustic renditions of their jams. Finial number We Could be Swimming drew the crowd like a moth to a flame.
Their debut album, Language, dropped in May and their playful indie anthems have gone down a treat. If you aren’t familiar with these kids, I highly recommend checking them out this Sunday at the Supertop Stage at 2:20pm. I have no doubt they’re going to be huge in no time. To give you a preview in the meantime, check out the live video and gallery below.
For now, stay tuned to Music Feeds for upcoming photos from the triple j Pre-Splendour Party and the latest Splendour news.
Watch: Zulu Winter Busking In Byron Bay Pre-Splendour 2012
- Splendour In The Grass Review: Azealia Banks
- The Smashing Pumpkins Bring Splendour To A Dazzling End
- Splendour In The Grass Review: Fun.
- 360 Tells Fans: “Don’t Fight The Haters”
- Zulu Winter: “Screw You Nickelback!”
- Azealia Banks “Super Sorry” For The Short Set At Splendour