Want to see your work projected onto one of the biggest and most visible canvases during Sydney Festival 2010? To celebrate summer nights in Sydney, Beck’s & Sydney Festival are now accepting submissions for the Beck’s Video Project.
The Beck’s Video Project will give local video artists the opportunity to have their work projected in large format onto the façade of the historic Hyde Park Barracks Museum on certain nights at Beck’s Festival Bar during Sydney Festival 2010, before the headline acts take to the stage.
Chosen artists will be paid to produce their final piece and will be fully credited for their work.
– We’re looking for 5-7mins of original video art, inspired by Sydney, nightlife, music and summer.
– Your submission must consist of original content or content with copyright approval
– The piece must incorporate the Beck’s key. See here to download the template, Artist Application Form and for further details
– Your submission must be able to be screened without sound
– Your submission must not contain any offensive content (remember it will be screened in a public space)
How do you submit your work?
To download the template, Beck’s key and further information click here. Submit your completed application form and a link to your submission piece to [email protected] by 5pm on Tuesday 15th December.
The Beck’s Festival Bar runs for 14 nights in January 2010. Click here for full program.