Foo Fighters have added a second and final Melbourne show to their upcoming Australian tour due to demand. The second show will take place on Wednesday, 6th December at Melbourne’s AAMI Park, which is two days after their first show at the venue.
The Foos will be joined at the new date by The Chats and Teenage Joans. The tour kicks off in Perth on Wednesday, 29th November, moving through Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, and finishing up in Brisbane on Tuesday, 12th December.
Foo Fighters: ‘Rescued’
After playing a one-off show in Geelong in early March 2022, the band announced they’d be back for a larger tour at the end of that year – however, the passing of Hawkins delayed any such announcement as they dealt with the loss.
Foo Fighters 2023 Australian Tour
w/ The Chats (all except first Melbourne show) and Hot Milk (all except Perth and Adelaide), plus Teenage Joans (Perth), Body Type (Adelaide) and Teen Jesus and the Jean Teasers (Melbourne)
- Wednesday, 29th November – HBF Park, Perth WA
- Saturday, 2nd December – Coopers Stadium, Adelaide SA
- Monday, 4th December – AAMI Park, Melbourne VIC
- Wednesday, 6th December – AAMI Park, Melbourne VIC (NEW SHOW)
- Saturday, 9th December – Accor Stadium, Sydney NSW
- Tuesday, 12th December – Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane QLD
Tickets on sale Thursday, 15th June: Perth, 2pm local; Adelaide, 1.30pm local; Melbourne, 1pm local; Sydney, 11am local; Brisbane, 3pm local. Visit frontiertouring.com/foofighters for more info.
- Frontier Members pre-sale via frontiertouring.com/foofighters. Runs for 24 hours from Tuesday, 13th June. Timings staggered for each show; visit the website for more details.