Tell your mum that she can finally breathe again: Michael Bublé has confirmed that he is absolutely not retiring, despite recent reports.
Earlier this week, headlines swirled across the Internet, due to a report by Daily Mail, that the crooner was giving up the whole damn business, after dealing with his five year old son Noah’s liver cancer.
“This is my last interview,” Bublé said. “I’m retiring from the business. I’ve made the perfect record and now I can leave at the very top.”
“I don’t have the stomach for it anymore.”
“Michael Bublé has absolutely no plans to retire,” she said. “I wasn’t sitting in on the interview but this must have been taken out of context.”
This was backed up again by Michelle R. Larson, who works for the management company that represents Bublé, who had this to say in a MB Facebook fan page, ‘The Buble Insider.’
“The rumours and reports that Michael is quitting is completely false,” she wrote. “We ask everyone to not share any of these tabloid stories and delete any posts already shared to the Buble Insider and personal pages.”
As for Bublé, he is preparing to drop his new album Love on Friday, 16th November.