If this isn’t the most expensive Australian music festival ticket of all time, then I don’t want to know what is.
However, as News Corp reports, The Bureau is also offering a never-before-seen package for the price of a modest home loan.
For a cool $375,000, international guests can be flown via private jet with 10 friends from Vietnam to Melbourne to enjoy the one-day festival.
Kicking things off in Ho Chi Minh, cashed-up punters will check out Swedish music duo Axwell Ingrosso performing on their Sun is Shining tour on December 10th, before making their way to the Victorian capital for The Bureau.
Taking place at Sidney Myer Music Bowl on Friday, 11th December, the festival’s debut line-up features performances by The Temptations, Pseudo Echo, C+C Music Factory and Charles Bradley, as well as homegrown talents Saskwatch, Andy Bull, Asta and more.
Here’s what your $375.000 golden ticket will get you:
• A return private jet from Ho Chi Minh to Melbourne and back.
• Accommodation at the luxurious Crown Towers
• VIP access to the corporate marquee at The Bureau Festival.
• A day of food and entertainment
• A luxury private premium booth at popular Melbourne nightclub, Ms Collins
• All transfers inclusive over the weekend in luxury SUVs and Mercedes-Benz vans
• 24-hour concierge support for the duration of the tour
• A scenic helicopter tour of the Yarra Valley, including lunch at Yering Station, along with dinner at a premium Melbourne restaurant
• A VIP shopping tour
• A premium cocktail package at Bond Bar
Check out full lineup and ticketing details for The Bureau 2015, below.
Watch: The Temptations – My Girl
The Bureau 2015 Lineup
C+C Music Factory
Cookin’ On 3 Burners
Friday, 11th December 2015
Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne
Tickets: The Bureau