Melbourne’s Husky have found themselves where all their peers wish they were, currently on the other side of the world playing music. As the band gigs their way through the USA, en route to Europe, Music Feeds has been fortunate enough to witness the whole thing from the passenger seat, well sorta.
After becoming the first Australian band ever to be signed to Seattle iconic record label Sub-Pop, Husky became the talk of the town, not only here, but also abroad. As the band continues their adventure through the States, they have been shooting through photographic evidence of all the tour antics that should probably stay on tour.
After they reach the other side of the USA, Husky will be flying off to Germany, where they will be pleasing German crowds for the first time ever. Once again, the band will be keeping you posted via Music Feeds of all the shenanigans they get themselves into while in Europe.
Following their international voyage, the band will be returning home for a series of shows in support of their new single Tidal Wave. This will include a stop off at the very exciting Gentlemen of the Road tour with Mumford & Sons.
- Australian Open 2015 Music Lineup Announced
- Husky Takes Out $50,000 Vanda & Young Songwriting Competition Prize
- Photo Diary: Husky’s National Tour
- Gang Of Youths, Husky, Andy Bull Among Vanda & Young Songwriting Comp Finalists
- The Jezabels, The Cat Empire Lead Inaugural Party In The Park Lineup
- Margaret Court Arena To Host Mushroom’s ‘Free For All’