It’s that time of the year again, with the Australian Independent Record Labels Association (AIR) unveiling the line-up for the eighth annual Carlton Dry Independent Music Awards, with Brisbane punk quartet Violent Soho and Indigenous singer-songwriter Archie Roach heading up the proceedings.
They’ll be joined by past AIR Independent Music Award nominees Big Scary, Melbourne funksters Saskwatch, Sydney electro sweethearts RÜFÜS and one of the biggest names in local hip hop, Seth Sentry, rounding out a pretty sensational line-up and showcasing a nice variety of Aussie independent talent.
The Carlton Dry Independent Music Awards will be taking place at Revolt in Melbourne on Wednesday, 9th October, with all of the new awards, nominations and special guest presenters for the evening set to be announced real soon, so watch this space for more details as they come to hand.
- The Getaway Plan, Saskwatch Score Arts Victoria Grants
- New Live Music Venue The Triffid Announces Killer Launch Lineup
- Violent Soho Almost Kicked Off Flight Because Of This T-Shirt
- Carlton Dry Independent Music Awards: Violent Soho, Courtney Barnett, Remi Win Big
- Violent Soho Unveil Limited Edition ‘Simpsons’ Merch
- Music Victoria Unveils 2014 Genre Awards Nominees