It’s that time of the year again, with the Australian Independent Record Labels Association (AIR) unveiling the line-up for the eighth annual Carlton Dry Independent Music Awards, with Brisbane punk quartet Violent Soho and Indigenous singer-songwriter Archie Roach heading up the proceedings.
They’ll be joined by past AIR Independent Music Award nominees Big Scary, Melbourne funksters Saskwatch, Sydney electro sweethearts RÜFÜS and one of the biggest names in local hip hop, Seth Sentry, rounding out a pretty sensational line-up and showcasing a nice variety of Aussie independent talent.
The Carlton Dry Independent Music Awards will be taking place at Revolt in Melbourne on Wednesday, 9th October, with all of the new awards, nominations and special guest presenters for the evening set to be announced real soon, so watch this space for more details as they come to hand.
- Seth Sentry Talks New Album, Tour And Why Iggy Is Good For Aus Hip Hop
- Violent Soho, The Jezabels & John Butler Trio Headline Big Pineapple Music Festival 2015
- Emerging Aussie Talent Headed To Huge UK Music Festival
- Six Video Highlights From Triple J’s Beat The Drum Birthday Gig
- Watch Hilltop Hoods Perform “The Most Unfortunately Named Song of 2014″ With Illy, Drapht, Seth Sentry & More
- Beat The Drum – Sydney, The Domain 16/01/15