As per announcements from both Big Day Out and House Vs Hurricane, the band’s scheduled performance at the Melbourne leg has now been moved due to an external transport problem, which also effected the media.
According to our man in the field, Kiel, the truck carrying House Vs Hurricane’s gear broke down en route to the Flemington Racecourse this morning. House Vs Hurricane were opening the Orange stage at 11:30, but as a result of the delay will now be performing at 8pm, closing the Red stage following Bodyjar, which is actually a pretty sweet line-up.
The truck also contained media passes, resulting in a stack of cranky journo’s and photographers. Check out the photo below to see just how cranky they are; however, everything now seems to be sorted, and things are back on track.
The band appeared on stage with local boys ME to make the announcement.
Stay tuned for more updates
TIME SHEET CHANGE: @hvhofficial are performing on the Red Stage at 8PM
— Big Day Out (@bigdayout) January 26, 2013
- Big Day Out 2014 Members Pre-Sale Sold Out
- Big Day Out 2014 Dates & Lineup Announcement Details Leaked
- Big Day Out 2014 Planning More Venue Changes
- House Vs. Hurricane Break-Up, Release Free Unreleased Farewell Track
- I Killed The Prom Queen Australian Tour Dates, June 2013