Tom Delonge has dropped a massive Tweet very, very recently. The Blink axe man has announced that there will be an EP from the band locked and loaded, ready to rock by Xmas time.
This whole time we’ve been discussing a new Blink 182 full-length album, and that might still be on the cards for the near future, but it appears that the next release we can expect from the band will be an EP. It’s not so strange when you think about it, considering this will be the band’s first ever release not facilitated through Geffen/Interscope. An EP would be a far more appropriate release to kick off their newly announced independent adventure.
The band have been drip feeding us updates on the release as well as the cheeky in-studio pic. The latest update shows just how well the process has been going. We are now guaranteed to be one of the first countries in the world to hear the new material live. Booyah!
Stay tuned for more updates as the release is about a month away!
PS Check out the image I got for the article; you can see T-ravis’s skin!
New Blink EP for x mas… :)
— Tom DeLonge (@tomdelonge) November 8, 2012
- Blink-182 Considered Ditching Travis Barker After Soundwave No-Show
- Tom DeLonge On Future With Blink-182: “Our Relationship Got Poisoned Yesterday”
- Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus And Travis Barker Are Tired Of Tom DeLonge’s Bullshit
- Blink-182 Part Ways With Tom DeLonge
- Tom DeLonge Discusses Blink-182’s New Album Plans
- Watch Zack De la Rocha & Travis Barker Join Run The Jewels Live