Tom Delonge has dropped a massive Tweet very, very recently. The Blink axe man has announced that there will be an EP from the band locked and loaded, ready to rock by Xmas time.
This whole time we’ve been discussing a new Blink 182 full-length album, and that might still be on the cards for the near future, but it appears that the next release we can expect from the band will be an EP. It’s not so strange when you think about it, considering this will be the band’s first ever release not facilitated through Geffen/Interscope. An EP would be a far more appropriate release to kick off their newly announced independent adventure.
The band have been drip feeding us updates on the release as well as the cheeky in-studio pic. The latest update shows just how well the process has been going. We are now guaranteed to be one of the first countries in the world to hear the new material live. Booyah!
Stay tuned for more updates as the release is about a month away!
PS Check out the image I got for the article; you can see T-ravis’s skin!
- Tom DeLonge Reveals Blink-182 Already Working On New Material
- Blink-182, Fall Out Boy And Motörhead Top Absolutely Massive Riot Fest 2013 Lineup
- Dave Lombardo No Longer Focusing On Slayer
- Warped Tour Australia 2013 – Line-Up Rumours Begin + All The Latest Info
- Victoria Police Seek Power To Deny Drug Offenders Entry To Music Festivals