Further cementing her dominance in the rap scene of the world, Blue Ivy Carter has now had a line of weed named after her. According to TMZ “weed dispensaries in Hollywood are cashing in on hip hop’s baby princess … by selling a new strain of marijuana called “OG Blue Ivy.”
For anyone wondering, the substances cost $20US a gram. Above is an image of the weed.
So within days of her birth, it looks like Blue Ivy has gotten a good grasp on her future, securing her name nearly everywhere. Let’s just hope that her career does not take the path of some other child stars and go up in smoke (pun intended).
Her first song, at the age of 8 days, is available here
- The Richest Hip-Hop Stars Of 2014 Are…
- Jay Z, Beyonce & More Surprise Coachella Cameos
- LISTEN: Daft Punk & Jay-Z – ‘Computerized’
- Grammys Wrap: Daft Punk Trump Lorde, Pharrell Wears A Massive Hat
- Pearl Jam Release A 2013 Holiday Single Featuring Jay-Z