Talking to Mikey at the Music Feeds Remote HQ at Soundwave Festival today, legendary nu metal act Coal Chamber dropped a few tasty tidbits as to the prospect of a new album following their reunion, as well as future tour plans.
When asked if they had any plans on recording new material the band said that they hadn’t thought about it, and were just focusing on touring, but singer Dez Fafara mentioned that he had heard some songs that guitarist Meegs Rascon had written which he said ‘sounded like Coal Chamber 2.0,’ the band also saying that their current rehearsals and shows have seen them playing better than ever.
Watch the interview
- First Act Revealed For Soundwave 2013?
- Feist And Mastodon 7 Inch Cover Revealed
- Watch: Slipknot’s SID Final Soundwave Crowd Jump
- Gojira Perform ‘Of Blood And Salt’ With Devin Townsend and Frederik (Meshuggah)
- Watch: Marilyn Manson’s Drunken Australian Tour
- Soundwave 2012: Perth – Timetables, Map + Transport Info