And the best part was that DJ Pauly D totally set himself up, giving the power to fans to comment on his video clip in the form of a tweet:
‘How do you like the clip?” – @DJPaulyD
It was now that Deadmau5 took aim and fired, responding with brutal honesty and the classic Deadmau5 cheek that we have all come to see of late:
“@DJPaulyD Well since you asked, i didn’t really enjoy it. It looked like it cost about $150 to make, and nothing really creative about it” – @deadmau5
The battle continued until only a matter of hours ago, with DJ Pauly D and Deadmau5 trading blows via tweets, with the final word coming from Deadmau5:
@JerseyShore411 every tools useful!
As Jerry Springer would say, nobody wins when we put the wellbeing of others behind our petty squabbles, but god it feels good to see someone sticking it to a douche bag.
Check out DJ Pauly D’s clip here and see who’s side you’re on:
- 2014′s Best April Fool’s Jokes
- Disney Investigating Deadmau5 Trademark Registration
- Deadmau5 Trolls Avicii & Martin Garrix Onstage At Ultra Music Festival
- Deadmau5 To Play Ultra Music Festival After Avicii Is Hospitalised
- Future Music Festival 2014 – RNA Showgrounds, Brisbane 01/03/014