It’s pretty obvious Trent Reznor is up to something and a potential slip up from King Crimson guitarist Adrian Belew could lend credit to that. Could Nine Inch Nails be making their live return this year?
During a guitar show set up as part of the NAMM Show California, Belew was doing the press rounds and openly mentioned that he was currently working on a handful of “secret projects’. According to The Antiquiet, all sorts of publications lined up for interviews and quickly posted it online with one particular publication stating in their chat with the guitarist “Adrian Belew, who was scoping out TriplePlay, seemed tickled pink by the recent news that he’ll tour this year as Nine Inch Nails’ guitarist.”
It has already been confirmed that NIN have been working on material, and that a best of compliation is on the cards but this will be the first live performance from the band since a string of gigs in L.A back in 2009. Reznor would be pretty busy with his other projects but 2013 could be the year he puts that energy back in Nine Inch Nails.
- Trent Reznor FaceTimes Terminally Ill Friend On Stage
- Nine Inch Nails Make Debut Network TV Appearance, Play Cuts From ‘Hesitation Marks’
- Lollapalooza 2014 Chile And Argentina Lineups Announced
- Trent Reznor On Nixing Soundwave: “I Think Your Bill Sucked”
- Nine Inch Nails & Queens Of The Stone Age Australian Tour March 2014