Snoop Dogg casually lit up a joint on stage at a pre-Grammy’s event on the weekend.
According to The Associated Press, Snoop was taking part in a discussion on Dr. Dre’s 1992 album The Chronic at BMI’s Annual ‘How I Wrote That Song’ event when the incident took place.
They believe Snoop was seen ‘lighting up a large, Kush-filled blunt’ and passed it to fellow rapper B.o.B. Busta Rhymes, Luke Laird, and Evan Bogart also featured in the panel discussion, which was held at famous Los Angeles venue The Roxy.
Despite an offer from Snoop, they all turned down the opportunity to have a puff with him during the 15-minute session.
Snoop has been a well-known lover of weed for several years. Just recently, under his new alter ego Snoop Lion, he released his latest single from his forthcoming reggae album, titled Lighters Up. You can watch the clip at the bottom of the page.
He has also got into severe trouble for his love of the substance. In June, 2012 he was arrested at a Norwegian airport after he was found carrying marijuana and more cash than legally permitted without declaration.
He was subsequently fined $1980.13 for the drug offences and later banned from entering Norway for two years.
- Snoop Dogg & Jared Leto Are Co-Owners Of Reddit Now
- Snoop Dogg Teases New Pharrell Collab While Promoting Weed
- Snoop Dogg Tried To Rent An Entire Country
- Are PSY And Snoop Dogg Taking The Piss Or Is ‘Hangover’ Just Really, Really Bad?
- Let Snoop Dogg Be Your Guide In ‘Call Of Duty: Ghosts’
- Big Day Out 2014 – Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne 24/01/14