Reddit has provided an otherwise impossible chance to pick the brain of one of hip hop’s most seminal figures, Snoop Dogg…Lion…whatever. But don’t expect any sweeping socioeconomic statements, or any political jabs. Snoop keeps the topic nice, simple and green.
During the Ask Me Anything session, previously undertaken by artists such as Lights, Trent Reznor and many more, Snoop gave some profound insights into his personal life. For example, did you know that Snoop smokes around 81 blunts a day? (82 on a good day) meaning that if he sleeps a full 8 hours, he would have to smoke a blunt every 12 minutes or so – as pointed out by a very observant Redditor.
What’s more, most of Snoop’s bud is shouted for him, as you’d expect, but he does, however, roll some of his own blunts. Also, according to the music mogal, comedian Dave Chappelle is more fun to get high with than Dr. Dre, but both Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson are great to smoke up with.
He blatantly tells people to smoke weed ‘erryday’, but when asked by a college student struggling for guidance what she should do, Snoop responds ‘you better graduate’. Wisdom.
Snoop confessed to always being stoned when performing and recording, and was blazing-up mid AMA-session, as when asked how high he was at that point of time, his answer changed from an ‘8’ to a ’10’ some minutes later. In fact, he even wigged out a little bit and started answering his own questions.
- Iggy Azalea Owned Halloween, Snoop Dogg With Her ‘White Chicks’ Costume
- Snoop Dogg & Jared Leto Are Co-Owners Of Reddit Now
- Snoop Dogg Teases New Pharrell Collab While Promoting Weed
- Snoop Dogg Tried To Rent An Entire Country
- Are PSY And Snoop Dogg Taking The Piss Or Is ‘Hangover’ Just Really, Really Bad?
- Let Snoop Dogg Be Your Guide In ‘Call Of Duty: Ghosts’