I wish they had all under-18 gigs like this when I was younger. The Amity Affliction has been announced as the headlining act for the debut gig from Live It Up Music Festival. Taking place in Brissy, the maiden fest has unleashed a weapon of a lineup.
As well as Amity, Aussie hip hop don Pez will be performing with The Getaway Plan, indie troopers Pigeon and Big Day Out feature Chance Waters. On top of that the festival has a friggin’ badass poster – they’ve done this well. The lineup is sure to vibe well with plenty of kids, and comes together to form an impressive first event.
Live It Up Festival will be held at Brisbanes RNA Showgrounds on April 13. Tickets are on sale now and, as unfortunate as it may be, no over-18s allowed.
More bands are set to be announced so stay tuned.
The final line-up for Live It Up 2013 has been revealed. Along with the aforementioned artists, Brissy’s under-18s can also enjoy the likes of triple j faves Dune Rats and The Griswolds along with local acts Pigeon, Sheppard and His Merry Men.
A under-18s band and DJ competition has also been announced, providing young musical talent with the perfect opportunity to get a boost to their profile. Check out the details on the official Live It Up website.
Live It Up 2013 – Final Line-Up
The Amity Affliction
The Getaway Plan
His Merry Men
+ DJs and the LIVE IT UP 18-and-under band comp winner
- Amity Affliction, Jane Tyrrell & More Make Coopers AMP 2014 Longlist
- The Amity Affliction Add New Shows To 2015 National Tour
- Pez Admits To Being “Offended” By 360’s ‘Q&A’ Comments
- The Getaway Plan, Saskwatch Score Arts Victoria Grants
- The Amity Affliction: “We’re Not Looking To Replace Troy”
- The Amity Affliction Say Guitarist Split Won’t “Slow Us Down”