The Opera House has just announced the Vivid LIVE lineup for 2022. Now, another Sydney live music institution, Carriageworks, has unveiled its major international music program.
Vivid Sydney returns to Carriageworks from Thursday, 2nd – Saturday, 11th June. Perfume Genius leads the crop of international performers. The project of Seattle’s Mike Hadreas will commence a national tour at Carriageworks. It’s Perfume Genius’ first visit to Australia since releasing the career-defining opus, Set My Heart on Fire Immediately, in 2020.
Elsewhere, Japanese rock band Chai, Welsh pop experimentalist Cate Le Bon and Estonian rapper and visual artist Tomm¥ €A$H will all hit the Carriageworks stage. Find the complete artist lineup below.
Vivid Sydney ’22 – Carriageworks
- Perfume Genius – 11 Jun, 7.30pm
- Chai – 10 Jun, 7.30pm
- Tomm¥ €A$H – 3 Jun, 7.30pm
- Mystics: Jono Ma, Jonti & Babekühl – 5 Jun, 6pm
- Cate Le Bon – 9 Jun, 7.30pm
- Alter Boy – 2 Jun, 7.30pm
- Divide & Dissolve – 3 Jun, 6.30pm
- Soft Centre – 4 Jun, 3pm
- Live Dreams – 9-11 Jun, 7pm