Crowded House cut short their Dreamers Are Waiting Australian tour in April after the band’s leader, Neil Finn, tested positive for COVID-19. Seven shows, including dates in Canberra, the Hunter Valley, Hobart, Geelong, and Perth, were rescheduled for November. The band has now added a string of additional tour dates.
The rebooted run of shows begins on Saturday, 29th October at Darwin Convention Centre. Finn, his two sons, Elroy (drums) and Liam (guitar), Nick Seymour (bass), and Mitchell Froom (keyboards), have announced new dates in Cairns, Townsville, Mt. Cotton, Wollongong, Sydney, and Tamworth.
Tickets for rescheduled shows remain valid. Refunds are also available for those who can’t make it.
The shows in Mount Cotton (Saturday, 5th November), Hunter Valley (Saturday, 12th November), and Geelong (Saturday, 19th November) are A Day On the Green events. The Teskey Brothers, The Waifs, Boy & Bear, and Angus & Julia Stone will support. Full details below.
Crowded House 2022 Australian Tour
- Saturday, 29th October – Darwin Convention Centre, Darwin
- Tuesday, 1st November – Cairns Convention Centre, Cairns,
- Thursday, 3rd November – Townsville Entertainment Centre, Townsville
- Saturday, 5th November – Sirromet Wines, Mount Cotton
- Tuesday, 8th November – WIN Entertainment Centre, Wollongong
- Wednesday, 9th November – Aware Super Theatre, Sydney
- Friday, 11th November – Stage 88, Canberra (rescheduled from 21st April)
- Saturday, 12th November – Bimbadgen Estate, Hunter Valley (rescheduled from 24th April)
- Tuesday, 15th November – Tamworth Entertainment Centre, Tamworth
- Thursday, 17th November – My State Bank Arena, Hobart (rescheduled from 19th April)
- Saturday, 19th November – Mt Duneed Estate, Geelong (rescheduled from 23rd April)
- Friday, 25th November – Kings Park, Perth (rescheduled from 1st April)
- Saturday, 26th November – Kings Park, Perth (rescheduled from 2nd April)
- Sunday, 27th November – Kings Park, Perth (rescheduled from 3rd April)