Japanese stoner metal and noise behemoths Boris are teaming up with J-rock legend Kiyoharu for an Australian tour in March 2024.
In addition to previously announced slots at Melbourne’s Golden Plains Festival and Brisbane Powerhouse’s Ωhm, Boris will be joining forces with Kiyoharu under the banner of the ‘Heavy Rock Breakfast Tour’, visiting fans in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
BORIS – ‘My name is blank’
“Social distance was asked in a Pandemic,” the band said in a press statement. “Passion of rock was blocked in a social life. Rock is the culture to be handed down to the world once again. The ‘Heavy Rock Breakfast’ show will be to deliver full of our passion for rock straight into the audience.”
It’ll be Boris’s first visit to Adelaide and Perth since 2015. Meanwhile, Kiyoharu – a renowned Japanese artist who blends hard-rock with traditional sounds – will be making his inaugural voyage to Australia with a four-piece band.
Boris | Kiyoharu 2024 Australian Tour
- Wednesday, 6th March – Manning Bar, Sydney, NSW
- Thursday, 7th March – Powerhouse, Brisbane, QLD
- Friday, 8th March – Corner Hotel, Melbourne, VIC
- Sunday, 10th March – Lion Arts Factory, Adelaide, SA
- Tuesday, 12th March – Fremantle, Freo Social, Perth WA
Tickets on sale now here