Comedian Jerry Seinfeld will be back in Australia in June 2024, bringing a new stand-up comedy show to arena venues around the country. Seinfeld was last in Australia in 2017. This time around, he’ll perform in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide, and wrap up with two shows in Melbourne.
“I have loved Australia since my first tour there in 1998,” Seinfeld said in a statement. “I cannot wait to come back to visit some of the greatest comedy fans in the world.”
Jerry Seinfeld returns to Australia in 2024
It’s now 25 years since the TV sitcom Seinfeld aired its final episode. The show has remained omnipresent, and in recent years, its co-creator has kept busy with various projects. Seinfeld released the retrospective Netflix special, Jerry Before Seinfeld, in 2017 and a special of new material, 23 Hours to Kill, in 2020.
Seinfeld created, directed and starred in 11 seasons of the novel talk show, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. The project launched in 2012 and has featured guests such as Kevin Hart, Larry David, Sarah Jessica Parker, John Oliver and Dave Chappelle. The latest season came out on Netflix in July 2019. A book, The Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee Book, was released at the end of 2022.
Jerry Seinfeld 2024 Australian Tour
- Saturday, 15th June – RAC Arena, Perth WA
- Sunday, 16th June – Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney NSW
- Tuesday, 18th June – Aware Super Theatre, Sydney NSW (new show)
- Wednesday, 19th June – Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane QLD
- Thursday, 20th June – Entertainment Centre, Adelaide SA
- Saturday, 22nd June – Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne VIC
- Sunday, 23rd June – Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne VIC
Tickets on sale right here