The Government has agreed to fund a biopic of former AC/DC frontman Bon Scott. Eddie Martin and Lizzette Atkins have been working on the project since 2008 and Screen Australia have now offered the financial support they need to get it off the ground.
Bon Scott was the frontman of AC/DC for 6 years and died in London in 1980 of “acute alcohol poisoning” , He was 33.
The Government is also funding another biopic featuring INXS frontman Michael Hutchence.
It’s great to see the government spending some tax dollars honouring the lives of some Aussie rock n roll legends.
- AC/DC Bon Scott Film Close To Becoming A Reality
- AC/DC Officially Endorse Bon Scott Memorial Kickstarter Campaign
- AC/DC Fans Launch Kickstarter Campaign To Fund Bon Scott Memorial
- John ‘The Voice’ Farnham Voted Australia’s Best Singer Of All Time
- Michael Hutchence Biopic ‘Two Worlds Colliding’ In The Works