Welsh metal-heads Bullet for My Valentine have indicated on social media that they’ve wrapped up work on their fourth studio album.
The album is a follow-up to 2010’s Fever and comes after frontman Matt Tuck recently did some touring and recording with his side project, AxeWound.
Late last week, the band posted the following update on their Facebook page:
“Finished the last bullet Drum track yesterday, only 2 songs left for Matt to sing!! this album is sounding KILLER! not long now people then number 4 is done……Moose.”
And recently, Tuck announced the album’s completion on the same outlet.
“Bullet army, album 4…….. Done!!!! MT.”
Tuck – who is the main person in charge of the band’s Facebook and Twitter pages – recently cracked it at a fan who complained about him retweeting AxeWound statuses on the page. After calling the fan ‘a f**king knob’, the fan replied by saying Tuck had lost his support. Tuck then blocked him from both bands’ accounts.
Bullet for My Vallentine were in Australia in February and March as part of last year’s (2011) Soundwave lineup. No doubt we’ll see them sometime next year once the album is released.
- Bassist Jay James Leaves Bullet For My Valentine
- Bullet For My Valentine Release New Music Video ‘Raising Hell’
- Watch: Bullet For My Valentine Recall Sordid Thai Adventure (NSFW)
- Bullet For My Valentine – Temper, Temper
- Bullet for My Valentine Announce Brisbane + Sydney Sidewaves
- Watch: Bullet For My Valentine – ‘Temper Temper’